lawyer criminal law vacancy
vacancy lawyer criminal law
For our national practice, with offices in Maastricht and Utrecht, we are looking for flexible, driven, legally strong criminal lawyers, preferably with a commercial attitude.
Who we are. Different personalities, one team, one passion!
- We are a close-knit, collegial team consisting of criminal lawyers and legal assistants, supported by experienced and driven secretaries;
- Our team consists of knowledgeable colleagues to spar with. During weekly office meetings, we discuss cases and case law, all with the goal of taking each other to the next level;
- It is fitting that we offer the opportunity for specific specialization within criminal law;
- In addition, we are a training office, which means we are constantly looking for young talent who want to be the best they can be;
- We also share our knowledge outside the office by conducting well-attended courses for lawyers;
- Everyone gets a chance to participate in interesting high-profile cases;
- To work at a high level, we have the best facilities, including a complete digital work environment and digital access to key literature and case law;
- Our attorneys are salaried with an interesting turnover-related bonus scheme. In addition, a pension plan applies to all attorneys;
- To perform optimally within criminal justice, we strive for a good work-life balance.
- Because we believe in the power of the team, we invest in team spirit through joint activities. Besides the standard Friday afternoon drinks and an annual BBQ, we visit cozy events and organize fun (foreign) office outings. But also days off to go in-depth together make us who we are.
We are Weening Criminal Lawyers!
Legal secretarial assistant(s)
Are you the enthusiastic, cheerful, independent team player we are looking for?
Then respond now to our vacancy for a legal secretary(s).
Who we are.
Weening Criminal Lawyers is a young and dynamic law firm distinguished by commitment and drive. We deal exclusively with criminal law.
Who we are looking for.
We are looking for someone who wants to join our team with enthusiasm and drive. We find it important that you can work independently, but in a team. Of course you speak and write perfect Dutch. You are stress resistant, have good communication skills and work accurately. Knowledge of criminal law and Fortuna© is an advantage. You are mainly occupied with processing incoming and outgoing mail, file management, agenda management, deadline monitoring and receiving clients. You also maintain frequent telephone contact with various agencies and clients.
What we offer.
We offer you an employment contract of 40 hours. Depending on your age and experience, you will receive a competitive salary.
Do you fit into our team?
Then respond immediately with your application and CV and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Student intern criminal justice
Opportunities exist for outstanding students pursuing the master's degree in criminal justice to intern at our firm.